University Business and Economics Library / Swiss Economics Archive
Peter Merian-Weg 6
Subject-specific training courses
Information literacy training every spring semester:
- Systematic searching for literatur and information in the social sciences (with credit points)
Advice on searching for information for university members:
- Help with searching for information on a specific topic
- The use of subject-specific databases
- Help with search strategies
Please contact us directly.
University Business and Economics Library holdings
- Lexicons, encyclopaedias
- Academic specialist literature
- Textbooks, introductory works, handbooks
- Bibliographic databases
- Journals and series
Individual subject areas:
- Family, women's studies, age
- Modern societiy
- Social movements
- Economic sociology
- Sociology of crime
- Sociology of knowledge
- Sociology of communication, media sociology
- Cultural sociology
University Main Library holding
- Print publication, older than 20 years
Subject librarian for sociology
The University Library provides all library services in the service of research and teaching: selection and acquisition of specialist literature in printed and electronic format, indexing in the catalogue, database access, training courses, etc.
- If you need specific literature for your research, you can request this from the subject librarian Caroline Huwiler.
- The subject librarian also orders literature which you have given your students as required or recommended reading.
- The subject librarian offers training courses on request.